Thank you for shopping at Coco Lash & Beauty!
SERVICES – REFUND POLICY
On making the appointment you agree to the following policy. Due to limited seating and Beauty technician availability, we request that you reschedule (if required) at least 24 hours before a scheduled appointment. You may reschedule by phone or online application. However, if you must cancel your appointment or do not reschedule before 24 hours you will lose the deposit payment. The staff or the owner has the only right to be flexible here.
Our Beauty Technicians delight themselves on providing quality services and excellent customer services.
We do not issue refunds on Salon services. However, should you have any questions or concerns about the service you have received in the salon, please notify the salon within one day of your service. If you are not satisfied with the work performed, we require that you return to the salon so that your service can be visually inspected. At that time, we will make every effort to make any adjustments to your satisfaction by rescheduling you with the technician who performed the initial service, adjustments are made available to you at no cost only within the two days of the initial service.
The 24 Hour Policy
Coco Lash & Beauty understands that sometimes schedules change and therefore requests at least 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. A minimum deposit via credit card is required to hold your appointment. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours or for which clients are a “No-Show” for will incur the deposit charge (normally $30).
PRODUCTS – REFUND POLICY
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Coco Lash & Beauty Burwood, Unit 3, 98 Burwood Road Burwood, NSW 2134.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
Partial refunds are granted (*subject to management review/discretion)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error*.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery*.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund*.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (email and or phone number)